The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame has some new members, and it’s time your two favorite weekend warriors discuss that! Then listener Ted has some questions about his snare drum sound, and Paul and Dave give some help his way. Lastly, there’s a thread that runs through today’s episode: The 1990s produced some music. Some of that music is great, most is forgettable. Is that any different from any other generation?
- 00:00:00 GigGab 112 – Monday, April 24, 2017
- 00:01:42 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductions
- 00:05:14 Don’t Stop Believin’ Drum Part
- 00:06:17 Journey
- 00:07:27 Pearl Jam – Do the 1990’s stand up?
- 00:08:26 Tupac
- 00:09:14 Yes
- 00:14:02 Who’s not in?
- 00:18:27 Don’t forget to be charming!
- 00:22:25 Ted-Snare Drum Sound?
- 00:35:31 Future discussion: Custom instruments
- 00:36:19 Managing your body on stage
- 00:41:21 Paul is enjoying the 1990s!