It’s time to get pensive, folks. First, your two favorite weekend warriors discuss the “poison in the locker room” mentality that often is the precursor to a band-wide bitch-session. Then it’s on to the aftermath of the bitch-sesh that eventually leads to someone asking, “why do we do this gig, anyway?” That’s a valid question to ask, as long as you ask it of the right person. Paul and Dave will guide you on this. Lastly, it’s all about elephants, and that’s all we’re going to tell you. Press play for more, on GigGab!
- 00:00:00 GigGab 113 – Monday, May 1, 2017
- 00:01:17 The emotional waver of giggings
- 00:04:52 Poison in the locker room
- 00:08:44 Communication leads to confidence
- 00:10:51 How tactful is too tactful?
- 00:14:46 The gig gets weird
- 00:15:10 The frustration of that for which you’re not responsible
- 00:20:52 Dealing with playing a rough gig
- 00:24:20 The risks and benefits of Bitch-sessions
- 00:29:00 Can we still have any fun?
- 00:31:04 Can anyone hear the elephant in the room?