One quick glance at the title and you know this isn’t your average GigGab episode. Thankfully, we’re not that shallow… it is very much your normal GigGab episode. In fact, we dig into every aspect: the touchy feely? Covered. Gear? Covered. Practical how-to-style lessons? Covered! All of this, and more, just as you’ve come to expect each and every time to press “Play” to listen to Paul and Dave. There’s nothing to be afraid of here. Just do it!
- 00:00:00 GigGab 115 – Monday, May 15, 2017
- 00:01:27 The Beauty of a Trio
- 00:04:45 Uptown Rehearsal tonight
- 00:07:39 Here’s your job!
- 00:09:36 What’s your style in the band?
- 00:16:13 Weird Drum Parts
- 00:17:29 Touch Matters!
- 00:19:34 Learning Lyrics
- 00:24:35 Forgetting Lyrics
- 00:25:03 Dan-IEMs: Soft Silicone or Hard Acrylic?
- 00:29:12 Slacking the love – Loving the Slack
- 00:34:09 GG Outtro