Gigs are on the schedule, rehearsals are happening, and there’s music to be played by your two favorite weekend warriors. Still, coming out of all this pandemicking will not necessarily be any easier than getting into it, at least not for Dave. Listen as he and Paul talk through what this will be like…and how to get there. Then it turn out the guys have some axe-grinding to do about your reliability reputations. All this and more if you just press play!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 301 – Monday, April 26, 2021
- That “Between gigs” feeling. Last N2N 3/25…4/30 resumes!
- Corner Point Bitter Pilz Release Party!
- The beer scene vs. the bar scene
- Pitch Slap Cajon
- 00:11:56 SPONSOR: EveryPlate: Try EveryPlate for just $1.99 per meal plus an additional 20% off your next 2 boxes by going to EveryPlate.com and entering code giggab199
- 00:14:17 Rough landings
- We want to be normal!
- 00:28:14 Managing your own reputation
- 00:36:31 GG 301 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 37:09 — 25.8MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More