How many ways do you communicate your identity or that of your band? Is it in your performance? Is it in your merchandise? Is it in your stage banter? Is it on your kick drum head? Is it in your name?
The answer is yes! And, of course, Paul and Dave have some things to add to this conversation. Even better, you folks have a bunch to add to this, too, and your two favorite weekend warriors are happy to share the feedback you’ve sent in and let it guide the conversation. You rock!
Keep it coming, folks. And press play and enjoy!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 199 – Monday, February 4, 2019
- 00:02:50 Super Bowl halftime show
- 00:08:30 PK Solo at The Los Gatos Coffee Roasting Company
- 00:12:33 Getting to Know Your Inner Performer
- 00:15:04 Handling closed eyes
- 00:18:22 Ensuring Down-Time is not Wasted Time
- 00:21:40 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 00:22:56 Andy-198-Politics is about more than the issues
- 00:28:06 The Feelin’ Alright Resolution
- 00:29:25 FB-Kevin-prepping for a theater show
- 00:36:29 DK-Coming up with Band Names?
- 00:48:34 Bandzoogle
- 00:51:31 GG 199 Outtro