Dave’s back from SXSW and has a few stories to share about bands he saw. First, though, he and Paul talk through expanding your setlist, specifically from the angle of purpose. Why are you adding the songs you’re adding? Are they the best way to serve your band’s show? Lastly, a tip from listener Michael about creatively using wireless transmitters for on-stage submixes. All of this and more in this week’s Gig Gab!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 205 – Monday, March 25, 2019
- 00:02:10 The Benefit of Singalongs!
- 00:05:52 Adding new songs or stick with what works
- 00:11:12 Filling holes in your repertoire
- 00:17:46 SPONSOR: Bandzoogle: Built by musicians for musicians, Bandzoogle makes it easy to build a beautiful website for your music. Try for free for 30 days, then use promo code “giggab” to get 15% off your first year.
- 00:22:03 SXSW Bands
- 00:38:03 Dave Brunyak’s dB
- 00:44:44 Steve Witschel’s Cover Band Central
- 00:46:19 Michael-Using Microphone Transmitters for Submixer
- 00:51:15 Gig Gab 205 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 51:48 — 36.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More