Plus, for those of you who aren’t coiling cables correctly – and that includes pretty much every one of you if you haven’t played in a band with Dave – you can hear about Dave’s crazy way of doing this, too. It’s crazy-effective. Dave also talks about a tantrum he once had at a gig. These two things might be related.
Paul shares the secret about how he lets his bandmates know they’re late to the stage, your two favorite weekend warriors talk about the beauty of running your in-ears in stereo, and then there’s time for a discussion about wireless dongles!
Trust us, you don’t wanna miss this one.
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 215 – June 17, 2019
- 00:01:16 The Teen Town Edition
- 00:06:34 Multi Set or Single Set Gigs?
- 00:09:05 Warming Up the crowd?
- 00:10:42 The break in the routine
- 00:19:26 If you hear “Sweet Home Alabama”, your butt is fined!
- 00:21:09 Everybody Gets One
- 00:22:23 Coiling cables the proper way
- 00:24:42 Dave’s Tantrum
- 00:26:16 Taking one for the team
- 00:26:58 Walking anxious on stage
- 00:30:35 Eliminating the line check
- 00:32:48 Stereo In-ears
- 00:38:52 Getting the mix right
- 00:42:38 Wireless dongles
- 00:48:01 Trey Anastasio’s Out of Tune – Sample In a Jar from LivePhish Vol.10
- 00:51:03 Screaming… Properly
- 00:53:23 GG 215 Outtro