Need advice on using in-ears? Check! Want to learn how to play with a click? Check! How about managing all those wireless channels? Check!
Paul and Dave have have all sorts of tips for you… and then a discussion (also tip-filled!) about requests and how to handle them. Don’t miss this one, folks. You’re gonna love it.
- Gig Gab 217 – July 1, 2019
- 00:01:30 Family Time
- 00:02:19 Jacob Collier
- 00:04:46 Lucky?
- 00:07:16 Kevin-216-Tempos and Clicks and More
- 00:10:49 Learning to play with a click
- 00:17:12 Bowling For Soup Tempos
- 00:20:09 Mo’ Wireless
- 00:27:17 Dave’s In-Ear Equipment
- UE 11 Pro Ambient
- In-line Headphone Attenuator
- Extension Cables – White color or Grey color
- Rolls PM50s Personal Monitor Amplifier (not mentioned, but referenced)
- 00:29:39 Request-O-Rama
- 00:35:50 Don’t alienate them
- 00:43:53 Gig Gab 217 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 44:44 — 31.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More