If you were starting all over again with your band, what would you do and how would you do it? That’s the question Paul poses to Dave – and, by proxy, all of us – today. Listen as your two favorite weekend warriors talk through all of this and a LOT more.
The LOT? Well, there’s a conversation about how best to handle people behaving badly (yep, time to revisit that one!). And then there’s a discussion about the attitude to take as you walk on stage, based on something Dave learned (again!) this past week.
Press play and enjoy, Gig Gabbers!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 223 – Friday, August 23, 2019
- 00:01:47 We’ll wake her up… or not!
- 00:04:44 Handling people behaving badly
- 00:11:16 The crowd was small, but mighty
- 00:17:10 If you had your druthers, what would you?
- 00:27:10 The corporate band is the easy route
- 00:34:57 What rejuvinates a cover band scene?
- Bonamassa Cover Mainline Florida
- 00:37:34 Create a scene
- 00:41:18 Next episode: September 3rd!
- 00:41:54 Make your band a purpose
- Gig Gab Podcast Facebook Group
- 00:44:50 Today we’re using the RØDECaster Pro
- 00:46:29 GG 222 Outtro