When the crowd is there to hear you, paying attention to every nuance, it’s a completely different world. Dave had the option to re-experience that recently, and talks through it all.
Then it’s time to talk about your vocal technique. Dave and Paul share the lessons they’ve learned as not-professional-singers, and perhaps there’s some wisdom there. Or perhaps they’re just full of something else. You decide!
Finally, it seems table stakes are different for up-and-coming players these days in terms of technique, and Paul and Dave talk through what they’ve seen and why they think that’s so.
All of this and more on Gig Gab. Press play and enjoy! Then email email@example.com and let your two favorite Weekend Warriors know what you think!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 235- Monday, December 2, 2019
- 00:01:08 Dave-Two Gigs, Two Nights, Two Rooms, Same Club.
- 00:11:10 First gig without in-ears
- 00:15:41 SPONSOR: Circle Home Plus makes it easy to take childhood offline when needed, so they can focus on homework, chores, or bedtime.
- 00:18:14 Learning Holiday Songs
- 00:25:48 Learning fun songs
- 00:28:16 Just sing it straight!
- 00:37:18 Paul’s Annual Musicians Holiday Happy Hour
- 00:41:06 Jonas Brothers, Bebe Rexha, Jordan McGraw – Those drummers!
- 00:50:30 GG 235 Outtro