Dave’s fresh out of the studio at The Noise Floor where he spent the weekend recording a new album with Bitter Pill. He’s got a lot of takeaways to share from that experience, and some new things to look forward to, as well.
Then he and Paul dig into – and praise – the concept of a band. What does that mean? How do you define it? How do you protect it? Those are the questions they begin to answer… or at least get clarity about asking! Listen as they dissect all of this and more, then send in your feedback, either in the comments here or at [email protected].
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 243 – Monday, Feb 10, 2020
- 00:01:29 Dissecting a Successful Bitter Pill Recording Session
- 00:21:29 SPONSOR: CHAUVET DJ. The new GigBAR Move has moving head fixtures, wash light pars, strobes, and lasers on one, easy-to-setup bar.
- 00:23:47 In praise of bands
- Boss RC-300 Loop Station
- The flow of things: From bros-to-business-partners
- 00:39:00 The Sociology of a Band
- Temptation of other band members when different one changes
- Gig Gab Episode 1 (or, well, 2).
- 00:57:58 Live Mixers with USB Interfaces
- 00:58:35 Midi 2.0
- 01:01:21 GG 243 Outtro