Ever been in a band where you realized one member was getting all the attention and you weren’t? It happens, and your two favorite weekend warriors have been there. Listen as Paul and Dave talk through this. First, though, a bit of gab about what you can do now to keep your band together and keep focused on creating with one another.
“Always Be Performing” is our motto here, and there are a lot of ways to achieve that! Press play and enjoy, then send your thoughts, questions, and topic ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 276 – Monday, October 19, 2020
- 00:00:50 Collaborating with Songwriter Friends
- 00:07:53 Maintaining Your Band’s Camaraderie and Engagement
- 00:16:00 New Springsteen and New Petty
- 00:17:17 Mike-When The Lead Singer Takes Over
- 00:37:50 GG 276 Outtro