Gigs are slowly starting to happen again, so Paul brings the question: what songs are the best songs for your band to be playing? Listen as he and Dave talk through this and decide what it means to be unique. One thing’s for sure: they don’t have a unique definition of this concept! That’s not all, though. Listen as your two favorite weekend warriors talk about leveraging your ego as a tool, the joy of setting up a stage…and broken toes! Always Be Performing, for sure!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 302 – Wednesday, May 5, 2021
- 00:01:14 Dave: Two outdoor gigs, bringing all the gear, full band and acoustic, etc. broken toe
- 00:08:47 Finding a use for that lingering piece of gear!
- Multiple Pitch Slaps
- 00:09:55 Leveraging your ego as a tool
- 00:19:05 Uniqueness and Competition
- 00:33:59 RIP Laurie Roberts, a Friendly Voice
- 00:35:02 Happy Birthday Jamie Coffis of The Coffis Brothers
- 00:37:40 GG 302 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 38:59 — 28.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More