As we’re getting back to playing gigs again, we might’ve been practicing our instruments through pandemic, but most of us haven’t been practicing setting up and tearing down for gigs.
It stands to reason that those first couple of gigs out might have some logistical rough edges! With that in mind, do you have a gig-packing checklist? If so, what’s on it? If not… what would you put on it? Listen as Paul and Dave share their ideas with you, adding to the hive-mind to ensure only one of us makes each error … ONCE!
Plus, listen as your two favorite weekend warriors talk about the re-opening paths in their respective locations. One of them was even in an arena this past weekend! Press play, folks, and always be performing!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 303 – Monday, May 10, 2021
- 00:00:45 The staggered return of live music
- 00:06:40 Dave was in an arena!
- 00:10:20 Fling and Houserockers Rehearsals Return
- 00:25:17 SPONSOR: Upstart. Whether it’s paying off credit cards, consolidating high-interest debt, or funding personal expenses, Upstart looks at more than your credit score and can offer you smarter rates with trusted partners. Visit Upstart.com/GIGGAB today to learn more.
- 00:27:16 302-What’s On Your Gig Checklist?
- 00:41:38 Where do you play quiet, moody music?
- 00:42:26 Gig Gab 303