What is a Wedding Band? While there are many answers to this question, there is one which takes precedence over all others. Do you know which that is?
Listen as Paul and Dave chat through this interesting topic, including hearing them share a lot of your thoughts about the transition from club band to wedding band.
In addition, of course, your two favorite weekend warriors love gear, and they’ve got some ideas to share with y’all about that, too! Press play…and always be performing!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 304 – Thursday, May 20, 2021
- 00:01:37 New mic for PitchSlap: Beyerdynamic TG D57
- Previously: Shure PGA98H-XLR
- 00:03:39 Rehearsals happen for The Houserockers and FLING
- 00:18:22 Dave-Gig Checklist Additions
- Guitar stand
- Guitar strap
- Charging cables
- Spare speaker cables
- Extension cords for power and audio
- Business cards both for the band and personally.
- 00:20:56 Transitioning to a wedding band
- Bryan-Transitioning to a Wedding Band via Grooming
- Dave-Wedding Bands are so much more work!
- Matt-Trade-offs between a club band and wedding machine
- 00:47:51 GG 304 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 48:45 — 34.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More