Today your two favorite weekend warriors turn their attention to efficiency and how you can make your band’s setup process happen faster, and with more consistent results. Paul had a recent gig which highlighted this for him, but I’m sure we’ve all been there, right? Do you remember? Ba Dee Ya. Then it’s on to how to approach replacing a long-time member of your band. Dave’s going through it with Fling, Paul’s going through it with The Houserockers, and they’re not alone. What’s that thing we say at the end of each episode? Do you remember? Ba Dee Ya. Also, Always Be Performing!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 319 – Tuesday, September 21, 2021 (Ba Dee Ya!)
- 00:01:45 Phil Collins on Stage 2021
- 00:10:17 A Rough FOH Experience
- 00:17:55 SPONSOR: Bandzoogle — Listeners can go to Bandzoogle.com to try it free for 30 days, and use the promo code “
giggab” to get 15% off the first year of any subscription.
- 00:20:06 Making Your Setup More Efficient
- 00:38:08 Replacing a long-time member.
- 00:49:02 New Musical Opportunities!
- 00:55:11 GG 319