Much has been said over the years about keeping a band together, and this week your two favorite weekend warriors say even more.
Is it helpful? Only you can decide!
That’s not all, though, Dave played two gigs this weekend with some significant anomalies, and he talks through making this all work. Paul played a wedding and talks about the (broken?) flow of these things.
All this and more on Gig Gab, folks. Press play and remember…always be performing!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 321 – Monday, October 4, 2021
- 00:01:11 Where are we going?
- 00:02:59 On-The-Fly Changes to Thwart The Rain
- 00:07:42 Subs in an original band
- 00:11:00 The flow of a wedding
- 00:19:12 Refreshing the setlist
- 00:25:53 Democracy vs. Dictatorship
- 00:45:42 Gig Gab 321 Outtro