How does your band approach rehearsing difficult music? We all know the difference between practice and rehearsal, but some rehearsal is (way) harder than others. Listen as Paul and Dave talk through their thoughts — and examples — of getting through the tough stuff. That’s not all, though! Conversations around bookings, rate negotiations, and snare sounds abound. Press play and always be performing!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 324 – Monday, November 1, 2021
- 00:01:28 Avoiding the Sophomore Slump
- 00:07:46 Dissecting Difficult Tunes
- “Sounded like a song”
- 00:20:05 SPONSOR: Ultimate Ears Pro. To celebrate the return of live music, Ultimate Ears is offering listeners 20% off with coupon code GIGGAB20.
- 00:22:30 Mad Haus…Finally Nailing That Snare Sound
- Big Fat Snare Drum – Steve’s Donut
- 00:28:37 The (Rate) Struggle Is Real
- Coach Your Clients into Good Behavior
- 00:50:07 Gig Gab 324 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 50:43 — 36.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More