One of the best parts about music is the non-verbal communication of it all. But there’s more mind-melding than just that, isn’t there? How about when you find yourself in lockstep with your band, with the groove, with the direction, with the harmonies, with the desires? Music can really make things magical, and your two favorite weekend warriors share stories this week that highlight this in at least three different ways.
Listen as Paul tells of his five-gig road-trip weekend, Dave shares his experience in the studio with Bitter Pill, and you hear about the successful evolution of The Houserockers.
Press play and enjoy… oh, and Always Be Performing!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 328 – Monday, December 6, 2021
- 00:01:00 Five Gigs in Three Days
- Living on the Road!
- 00:12:22 Bitter Pill’s Studio Weekend
- 00:25:15 Paul’s Songwriting Update
- 00:29:26 The Houserockers Offer their Bass Position!
- 00:43:13 Communication inside your band
- 00:54:42 Gig Gab 328 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 55:42 — 39.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More