As musicians we need to learn how to play with clicks and cliques! Metronomes are super-helpful, especially in the studio, and even to help get your live playing together. Cliques of people, well, can be a double-edged sword, can’t they? Listen as Paul and Dave talk through their uses of (and feelings about!) each of these things. Press play and Always your two favorite weekend warriors!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 329 – Monday, December 13, 2021
- 00:01:12 Capturing ideas
- 00:08:12 21/12 Recordings
- 00:22:26 SPONSOR: Ultimate Ears Pro. To celebrate the return of live music, Ultimate Ears is offering listeners 20% off with coupon code GIGGAB20. Right now, through 12/5, code UEVIP saves EVEN MORE on select models.
- 00:24:21 Mackie DL32S Wireless Mixer
- 00:32:30 A-Listers vs. Hidden Gems and Forming a Combo
- 00:50:28 Gig Gab 329 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 51:28 — 35.8MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More