Haha, yeah, we know “sales process” isn’t a sexy term, but the gigs that result from it sure are! And if you don’t have a sales process, well, perhaps your two favorite weekend warriors can help you begin to create one. Listen as Paul and Dave share some things they’ve learned in their lives as musicians and elsewhere…and always be performing!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 332 – Monday, January 10, 2022
- 00:01:04 Barry-331-Go See Those Legacy Bands!
- 00:09:33 Booking vs. Sales vs. Ego and Pride
- “Process” — Embrace it, work it, tweak it!
- Value for Value
- 00:30:03 Learn people’s magic words
- “Phone tree”
- When presented with Pay to Play
- 00:38:24 Michael Lang and Woodstock
- 00:41:35 Navigating the indoor gig waters…one-by-one
- 00:45:05 GG 332 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 45:28 — 32.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More