Keeping everyone on the same page in your band can be a trick, and Paul shares the method he used for his band this year, managing and then meeting those expectations so everyone could plan their lives. That’s not the only thing he and Dave discussed this week, though! Setlists are again a topic, this time from the angle of whether or not you should use the same one gig-after-gig.
Listen as your two favorite weekend warriors share their thoughts and then send in a comment with your own. How do you manage your bandmates’ schedules? How do you manage your setlist? Let us know at [email protected], and remember, Always Be Performing!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 342 – Tuesday, April 5, 2022
- 00:00:53 Dave’s Brand New Arm!
- 00:08:08 Max-CSM-Mixlo for discovering and tipping local artists
- Bitter Pill’s “Spread Our Carbon Footprint” Tour
- 00:13:00 Regional Music festivals
- 00:16:39 SPONSOR: Bandzoogle — Listeners can go to Bandzoogle.com to try it free for 30 days, and use the promo code “giggab” to get 15% off the first year of any subscription.
- 00:19:03 Managing Your Bandmates’ schedules
- 00:26:07 Paul Gigs with Duo & Trios
- 00:34:16 The same setlist or a variety?
- 00:43:07 Gig Gab 342 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 44:29 — 30.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More