How confident are you in your band’s ability to get setup on stage? What are the common pitfalls you encounter? Listen as your two favorite weekend warriors talk through the approaches they use with their bands, with a special focus on sound and, yes, in-ear monitors. Paul and Dave are here to share and learn, too, so make sure you send in your thoughts to [email protected] and, hey! Always Be Performing!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 347 – Tuesday, June 14, 2022
- 00:00:44 Using the Laylas
- 00:04:06 Cruise Ship Band Reactions
- 00:11:19 Stolen Houserockers Keyboard!
- Insure your gear!
- MusicPro Equipment Insurance
- 00:13:05 Prepping “Speaking In Tongues”
- 00:17:26 Eric-How do you EQ your PA?
- 00:25:18 Having your whole band on in-ears
- CSF-Rolls PM55P
- 00:35:09 GG 347 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 42:33 — 30.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More