It’s not always easy to Always Be Performing, and yet that’s exactly our job as performers, isn’t it? Listen as Paul and Dave each share some recent lessons—from both sides of the stage—about how to best ensure you keep that performance going. Also this week is finding your bands own “Bill”…and we’ll tell you what we mean by that when you press play. Enjoy!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 352 – Monday, August 1, 2022
- 00:01:47 Lessons from Luke Bryan
- 00:08:24 Always Be Performing…Even If You’re Distracted
- 00:15:51 Defining Your Own Personal “Bill”
- 00:23:48 Eric-348-How’s It Going as a Band Member?
- 00:29:09 Grace-Tips for Engaging a Crowd
- 00:40:55 When Musician’s Talk (about venues)
- 00:53:18 GG 352 Outtro