Quiet crowds can be intimidating AF! How do you navigate that? How do you perform? Paul and Dave talk through some of their strategies when faced with this.
Then listen as your two favorite weekend warriors talk about bands navigating members who are in multiple projects. There’s no one right answer here, and there are also plenty of wrong ones.
Press play and join the Gig Gab family … and always be performing!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 356 – Monday, September 5th, 2022
- Watching Victor Wooten & Soule Monde at Jimmy’s
- 00:04:09 Taylor Hawkins Tribute Show
- 00:15:18 Locking in with multi-gig runs
- 00:17:25 What’s the definition of a professional?
- Are you comfortable engaging a crowd that’s quiet?
- The Pork Tornadoes
- [email protected]
- 00:32:52 How do you navigate multiple projects?
- 00:55:05 GG 356 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 56:07 — 39.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More