When forming your band, how picky are you? What criteria do you use to select bandmates? Do you prioritize talent or convenience? Listen as Dave and Paul dig in and share their thoughts about all this…with some select stories to highlight the realities of it all.
Then…a Gig Gab challenge: what songs would YOU pick for a wedding band playlist today?
Press play, listen, and enjoy. Oh! And Always Be Performing!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 357 – Monday, September 12th, 2022
- 00:01:17 Celebrating the date
- 00:03:00 The Houserockers‘ Festival gigs
- 00:05:59 Bitter Pill’s Extended Third Set
- 00:10:45 Fling’s great gig (and technical nightmares!)
- 00:14:57 Jason-Leveraging a Discount CAN Pay Off!
- 00:20:58 Sting’s Touring 2022 Show (with Zach Jones)
- 00:33:40 Picky vs. Thankful
- 00:42:13 Turning over the songlist
- 00:52:28 Covering newer stuff in your GB band
- 00:58:44 GG 356 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 59:09 — 41.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More