How did you find your current band(s)? What advice would you give to someone looking to find a new band? Listen as Paul and Dave answer that question for listener Russ…and then send in your own thoughts to [email protected]. That’s not all, though…listen as your two favorite weekend warriors discuss their strategies for learning new tunes, and they also share their “must have” gear lists, too. All good stuff…and remember: Always Be Performing!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 362 – Monday, November 7th, 2022
- 00:01:31 Rehearsing the Covers, Auditioning The Bass Players
- 00:08:54 Winter gigs
- 00:13:04 Learning new tunes
- 00:17:08 Next Year’s Calendar
- 00:19:32 What’s Your Irreplaceable Gear?
- 00:27:06 Solo artists using Tracks
- 00:31:35 Russ-How do I join an original band?
- 00:38:51 Sorting Out Your Musical Life
- 00:43:29 GG 361 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 43:56 — 30.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More