It’s winter…how is your band’s momentum doing? Are you making yourself seem active even if you aren’t?
Listen as Paul and Dave talk through this concept and share some ideas they have about keeping your band active even if you aren’t playing quite as many gigs as usual.
Then your two favorite weekend warriors dissect the different rehearsal styles of different bands. No band is the same, and there are plenty of “right” ways to be productive. What works for your band? Let us know at [email protected].
Finally, Dave just got back from CES and found a bunch of cool stuff…so he and Paul talk it all through!
Press play and enjoy, folks. Oh, and hey… don’t be that guy. Also, always be performing!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 369 – Tuesday, January 10th, 2023
- 00:02:23 Momentum Matters
- Recent Gigs…and cancelations
- Don’t Think, Just Concentrate
- 00:08:45 Different Rehearsal Styles
- 00:22:37 SPONSOR: Bandzoogle — Listeners can go to Bandzoogle.com to try it free for 30 days, and use the promo code “giggab” to get 15% off the first year of any subscription.
- 00:24:25 Vinyl at CES:
- 00:30:11 SceneKey from Meloscene at CES – Metaverse/VR music collaboration
- 00:32:53 PreSonus Notion Mobile 3 – Music composition and Scoring (with handwriting recognition!)
- 00:34:12 NAMM 2023 in April
- 00:39:17 …and PreSonus’s Studio One 6
- 00:43:28 GG 369 Outtro