It’s time to answer some of your questions. Thomas asks about setup time: how long is too long? what can you and your band do to make it more efficient? Dave and Paul have your answers here. Then it’s on to Matt, whose band was badmouthed by their former singer. Your two favorite weekend warriors talk through ways to repair the damage and move forward. But first, do you take requests? Ever take heat from a club owner for that? It can be a double-edged sword, and it’s one that Dave and Paul have both experienced recently. All of this and more in this week’s GigGab!
- 00:00:00 GigGab 94 – December 12th, 2016
- 00:00:50 Requests … The Good and the Bad
- 00:07:50 Earning and maintaining the trust of your employers
- 00:11:27 Fostering community
- 00:17:21 Thomas-Setup Time?
- 00:31:55 Matt-Repairing The Impact of Badmouthing
- 00:40:38 GigGab Outtro