It’s the new year and that’s always a good time to take stock of where you are and focus on where you’re going. That’s true for you as a musician and for your band, as well. What’s the premise of your band? What do you, as a musician, want to focus on going forward? Paul and Dave, your two favorite Weekend Warriors, help you paint yourself a clear picture of what that looks like for 2017 and beyond!
- 00:00:00 GigGab 97 – January 9, 2017
- 00:01:28 Hired Guns
- 00:05:00 Who’s the target market for the gig?
- 00:06:29 NYE Gigs
- 00:07:00 Your Band’s Executive Summary / Success List
- 00:11:03 The Premise of a Working Band
- Prepare for rehearsal
- Dress for gigs
- 00:11:57 Painting a clear picture
- 00:16:28 Democracy isn’t always democratic
- 00:22:45 …but we need to do something!
- 00:28:00 Take stock, refine, and polish
- 00:32:00 Next week: Your (and Our) Desert Island Discs
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 33:38 — 15.8MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More