At some gigs, the only thing worse than being asked, “can I play my harmonica with your band?” is “can I play your tambourine?” Listen to what Paul and Dave have to say about this, including what Dave would like to say to the people that ask this latter question. On top of that, your two favorite weekend warriors talk about assembling songs in the studio, learning to lay back, and perhaps a revelation about wireless in-ears! Press play, enjoy, and always be performing!
- 00:00:00 GigGab 105 – Monday, March 6, 2017
- 00:01:05 Managing your day job
- 00:03:47 Managing the acoustic lineups and setlists!
- 00:05:45 Assembling Songs in the Studio
- 00:07:51 Learning to Lay Back…
- 00:10:29 …and learning to accept the results!
- 00:12:46 Licensing those covers!
- 00:16:00 Managing yourself in the studio
- 00:17:44 Do you have a tambourine?
- 00:23:19 A little bit on in-ears…and perhaps a revelation!
- 00:26:41 Photo Shoot with Richard Kerris!
- 00:33:26 Live Photos… and not necessarily the Apple kind!