Paul finished his EP and talks about the process of mastering and distributing that. When it comes to cover songs, there’s an additional layer of complexity that Paul sorted out. Then it’s on to gig talk! Do you have someone in your band that takes mental notes during your gigs and maintains the punch-list of things to discuss and tweak? Then, how does your band go about discussing these things? Lastly, music aside, what role do you play in your band? All good for a full GigGab, and Dave and Paul take you on the journey!
- 00:00:00 GigGab 107 – Monday, March 20, 2017
- Happy Spring! Tom Lehrer’s “Poisoning Pigeons in the Park“
- 00:02:07 Finishing and Distributing an EP
- 00:11:09 Mastering
- 00:12:27 Gig Talk
- 00:14:40 Mental Notes at gigs
- 00:19:13 Do you want to leave them wanting more?
- 00:26:43 Band Meetings
- 00:32:33 Personality roles in the band
- 00:38:40 Talking Stick
- 00:41:02 Get Your Empathy Elsewhere