How close is your band? Can you tell each other everything? How about at vocal rehearsals? These are the questions that your two favorite weekend warriors start with today. Then it’s into contracts. Pay attention to the minutia, folks, because it might not be minutia to other people. Then it’s on to the cost of playing in multiple projects. Really, it’s all about isolating the distractions, and that’s what Paul and Dave focus on today!
- 00:00:00 GigGab 119 – Monday, June 12, 2017
- 00:01:12 Gig mayhem
- 00:03:39 Travel tips!
- 00:06:08 The benefits of vocal rehearsals
- 00:09:29 What about listening to tape… together?
- 00:15:00 Pointing out mistakes
- 00:16:20 Learning to gel as a band
- 00:18:29 Contracts
- 00:22:23 Pet Peeves
- 00:27:41 Charting
- 00:30:34 Musicians in multiple bands
- 00:32:57 Isolate the distractions
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 38:59 — 18.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More