As a musician, there are always so many things to learn and not all of them are music-related. How much camaraderie do you think you have as a band? How much do you help each other out? Paul and Dave wade into those waters here today and then surf over to discussing gig-specific strategies for setlists and pacing. Finally, it’s a revisit of the Klingon discussion… there were a few things left to say, it seems! Download, press play, and enjoy!
- 00:00:00 GigGab 123 – Monday, July 17, 2017
- 00:00:54 Playing in the heat… and bringing the heat!
- 00:02:57 What to do when the stage clock says “you’re finished!”
- 00:03:59 Manage your hydration
- 00:05:34 Quick Tip: Learn how to project
- 00:07:34 Camaraderie Culture
- 00:10:22 Gig-specific strategy
- 00:12:50 Tailored setlists
- 00:17:35 We’re not saving lives here
- 00:17:52 Klingons Redux
- 00:20:08 Fans vs. Scene vs. Friends
- 00:26:52 The live music fan scene
- 00:27:42 Sometimes that stranger is a long-awaited friend
- 00:30:55 …but only if they’re truly a friend
- 00:33:20 GG Outtro