Every local band shares at least one concern: keeping your show fresh for your audience. The real question is, how do you do it? Do you take requests? Do you mix up your setlist? Do you ask the audience to become part of your show?
There’s no right or wrong answer here, but one thing’s for sure: you need to answer this question. Dave and Paul have some ideas, too… and that’s what makes this a GigGab! Download, press play, and enjoy.
- 00:00:00 GigGab 125 – Monday, July 31, 2017
- 00:01:16 Phish’s Baker’s Dozen
- 00:06:31 How can a cover band keep things fresh for the same audience?
- 00:07:27 35th Anniversary of “Eddie and the Cruisers”
- 00:12:34 Elasticity of money… as it applies to cover bands.
- 00:15:45 Targeting the same people over and over again
- 00:17:29 Springsteen’s on-the-fly covers
- 00:25:12 Something For Joey
- 00:28:33 As a band, why are you different?
- 00:32:56 Keeping the show the same can work
- 00:34:51 Coordinating a multi-band bill
- 00:37:39 GG Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 38:17 — 17.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More