How does your band divvy up gig money? Is there transparency or is it just flat-rate and that’s that? Paul and Dave talk through the finer (and not-so-finer!) points of this. Then it’s time to revisit the in-ears conversation, this time focusing on perfection. First though, Dave’s Gone Skiing… and he loved it, but not in the way you’d think. Listen in for more!
- 00:00:00 GigGab 133 – Monday, Sept 25, 2017
- 00:01:33 Amped after a gig… it happens to all of us!
- 00:02:16 Water is the key to the next day!
- 00:05:59 Dave’s Gone Skiing… and he loved it!
- 00:08:44 Wedding Money
- 00:10:50 PA Rental Fees
- 00:23:09 In-Ears, Gain structure
- Shure Wireless Bodypack
- 00:27:40 In-Ears mix
- UE 11 Pro Ambient
- 00:39:49 In-Ears are all about perfection, don’t be afraid to ask for support