Dissecting different types of working bands, it’s time to look into what makes a band a wedding band. Could your band make the leap? Would you want to? Paul and Dave discuss. Then it’s on to finalizing the process for Paul’s drummer auditions, including how much the band should talk about the process during the process. All of this … and more… on this week’s Gig Gab!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 136 – Monday, October 16, 2017
- 00:01:01 Cover Band Central
- 00:02:17 Watching your own band!
- 00:06:38 At weddings… it’s not about you!
- 00:08:09 The Sweet Caroline response has permeated
- 00:08:46 The Grandma Factor
- 00:10:31 Managing the volume of wedding gigs
- 00:13:57 Recognizing how great your band is
- 00:16:00 Bruno Mars
- 00:19:03 Dissecting the boys club vibe
- 00:26:10 It’s not the wedding band’s job to be clever
- 00:29:01 Petty tributes explode!
- 00:31:09 Dead Guy Tunes
- 00:32:30 Organizing a Petty tribute
- 00:35:32 Houserocker drummer auditions coming up!
- 00:37:13 Do you dissect during the audition process?
- 00:44:37 GG Outtro