It’s time to dig into the mechanics a bit. First, technology. How much is too much, or is there such a thing? Paul and Dave discuss. Then a bit into organizing shows for the best chances at success, even when you don’t get to rehearse as much as you’d like… or at all. Finally, listener David (no relation!) asks about earplugs… and Dave and Paul have answers!
- 00:00:00 GigGab 139 – Monday, November 6, 2017
- 00:00:35 Lots of technology and polish can make a solo or duo
- 00:02:28 TC Helicon Ditto Mic Looper
- 00:06:35 MadHaus Last Week
- 00:10:17 Organization, understanding the flow
- 00:12:11 Dropbox Paper – a bandleader’s friend
- 00:14:20 How can a leader help a drummer?
- 00:18:57 Big Ears are the key to success
- 00:22:26 Charts can be super-helpful
- 00:25:36 Montgomery Ward and Sears & Roebuck
- 00:30:48 David-Which earplugs to use?
- 00:38:40 GG 139 Outtro