Talk about a verbal jam session! Sure, your two favorite weekend warriors talk about their strategies for when to post your events on Facebook, but there are about a zillion other topics that seem to weave into one another. From managing your core strength to the history of the National Anthem to Gibson dying out to managing your weight, this episode covers it all. Press play and enjoy, folks. And always be performing!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 154 – Monday, February 19, 2018
- 00:00:40 Don’t forget about your core!
- 00:05:35 How do you know where to play?
- 00:07:46 The magic synchronicity between band and club
- 00:09:59 The timing of Facebook invitations to your gigs
- 00:15:23 Are sponsored posts worth it?
- 00:16:44 Managing Your Weight
- 00:20:25 Fergie’s National Anthem
- 00:21:58 Respecting the performance of the Anthem
- 00:23:48 The history of the National Anthem
- 00:26:38 Play it straight or Get the Job Done?
- 00:29:37 Surviving the winter of gigs
- 00:31:22 Gibson dying out
- 00:36:55 Following your heroes
- 00:38:27 How a brand grabs your soul
- 00:40:51 Paul Kent Turnaround CEO of Gibson Guitars
- 00:41:25 GG 154 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 42:30 — 19.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More