Every show has a theme and this one – not surprisingly – is about overthinking. Or is it just thinking? Or maybe it’s not thinking, but it is about your brain doing something on its own. Is that still thinking? We think it might be.
You’d better listen and find out, otherwise we’re not sure what will happen to Paul and Dave! We think they’ll be OK…
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 160 – Monday, April 9, 2018
- 00:01:30 Rehearsing with intention
- 00:04:43 Managing vocal wear
- 00:06:30 8 Shows a Week… Is that a lot?
- 00:07:01 Singing technique
- 00:07:38 Hydration
- 00:09:01 Re-learning how to sing
- 00:10:09 Monitors aren’t as necessary as we think
- 00:12:13 In-ears keep your voice healthy
- 00:13:10 Migrating to in-ears is a process
- 00:14:54 Leave those in-ears in!
- 00:16:05 In-ear isolation
- 00:17:17 We’re outta channels!
- 00:18:20 SPONSOR: TuneLicensing.com – GigGab2018 saves you 15% off licensing fees
- 00:20:12 pK and Friends – Music for fun for everyone
- 00:26:28 The palpable joy from the stage
- 00:28:49 How many sets to play?
- 00:31:31 Forgetting key gear!
- 00:33:34 Forgetting the set list… And the next song!
- 00:37:30 Your brain’s very busy on stage
- 00:38:12 Band introductions
- 00:41:18 Making up for past mistakes!
- 00:44:38 CSF-Sennheiser e835 ($99.95 on Amazon)
- 00:49:01 QT-Run a playlist all night and just mute/unmute as needed
- 00:50:48 GG 160 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 51:39 — 24.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More