Bars are intimidating things to some people. When was the last time you, as a musician, thought about that?
It’s good to think about music from your audience’s perspective and consider the vibe that you’re creating for them… and that’s exactly what Paul Kent and Dave Hamilton talk about today. From attitude to song selection to choosing the actual room you’ll play in, you can control the vibe before the downbeat even happens.
Listen, learn, and let your two favorite podcasters know what you think! [email protected] is where the mailbox is always open for you.
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 169 – Monday, June 11, 2018
- 00:02:29 Hearing the subtlety in harmonies
- 00:03:38 Managing Humility and Confidence
- 00:05:27 Developing Chemistry
- 00:09:49 SPONSOR: Simple Contacts – Save $30 Off Your First Order with GIGGAB
- 00:11:36 Music From the Fan’s Perspective
- 00:18:50 Put Yourself in their shoes
- 00:20:41 Sharing yourself
- 00:23:37 Be present and in the moment
- 00:25:18 You can’t be that if you’re not that!
- 00:26:53 What does your scene need?
- 00:30:35 Serve the vibe instead of enforcing your will
- “Bars are intimidating things”
- 00:37:26 GG Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 38:51 — 19.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More