Art can be created and delivered in many forms, but being on stage and performing live has some unique benefits…and challenges! Listen as Paul and Dave talk through several aspects of this, from perspectives of both the performer and the audience member!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 177 – Monday, August 13, 2018
- 00:00:46 Be careful of stage antics!
- 00:03:32 The benefit of live art
- 00:06:59 Beware the floor of the stage!
- 00:07:39 Dealing with on-site front-of-house Sound
- 00:16:47 Managing stage sound
- 00:17:44 Controlling drum sound
- 00:22:51 Finding the right crowds and engaging them
- 00:27:49 Pushing Beyond the Dance Crowd
- 00:35:57 Do you know who you are?
- 00:42:46 Countdowns to downbeat
- 00:45:27 Analyzing a Brad Paisley show
- 00:53:43 Understanding the Personality of Greatness
- 00:57:39 GG 177 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 58:10 — 40.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More