When the Amazing Super Duper Squirrels meet their arch nemesis, what does that mean for the number of female tuba players available for your next gig?
This, folks, is an example of the important questions that Paul Kent and Dave Hamilton, your two favorite weekend warriors, dissect on Gig Gab!
Oh, also, how to make your drums sound their best. So, hey, you know, there’s that!
Press play and enjoy.
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 186 – Monday, October 22, 2018
- 00:01:05 The Brechtones are Killing It
- 00:06:35 “The Amazing Super Duper Squirrels” meet “Squirrel”
- 00:11:36 Prepare a professional response
- 00:13:24 More Female Tuba Players!
- 00:16:32 Have a good story to tell
- 00:17:56 Band-owner who is not the front man
- 00:20:40 Sunglasses on stage. Zenni’s 10% tint are awesome.
- 00:22:39 John-Improving the sound of amplified drums
- 00:32:07 Be realistic about the sound of your instrument
- 00:37:08 Balancing the acoustic gigs with the electric gigs
- 00:41:39 Singing and feeling
- 00:43:33 The business end of a trumpet
- 00:44:43 Trumpets, Tubas, & Squirrels