It’s easy to get caught up in all the time you’re spending on stage (and the time you spending preparing for that!), but it’s equally important to treat your nights off stage as priorities, too. There’s a yin and a yang to a lot of things, not just this, and you’ll hear how that thread permeates the entirety of this discussion between Dave and Paul. They can be some pretty reflective cats when you get right down to it. Press play and enjoy. And reflect. And always be performing, too, even when you’re not. Or something.
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 188 – Monday, November 5, 2018
- 00:01:05 Carve out time for life
- 00:03:46 The comfort of being on stage
- 00:06:53 Pre-show anxiety
- 00:07:22 Mad Haus
- 00:12:45 When everyone on stage can PLAY
- 00:18:44 The evolution of the live music scene
- 00:21:44 Kevin-How to become a theater drummer?
- 00:33:14 The benefits of theater shows?
- 00:38:13 Contracts!
- 00:39:16 The connection of playing shared music
- 00:46:58 Phish plays Halloween!
- 00:53:23 GG 188 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 53:49 — 37.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More