Sometimes the topics just flow. Of course, you folks do help with that… and today it’s all over the place. Paul and Dave take you on a journey that starts with revamping the airline industry, touches on the beauty of Alex Chilton’s blue-eyed-soul-inspired power pop, mentions Rick Nielsen more than once, and digs into the money conversation.
It’s true, your two favorite weekend warriors celebrate their fourth anniversary of GigGab by having a verbal jam session, and you get to be a fly on the wall. Press play and enjoy, then let us know what you think at email@example.com!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 201 – Monday, February 18, 2019
- 00:00:50 Feb 19, 2015 first GigGab release, happy four years!
- 00:02:16 From the 2018 Gift List: Outlaw Nomad Pedal Board
- 00:06:15 Come Fly Propofol Airlines
- 00:09:52 New PitchSlap Cajon for Dave
- 00:11:40 The First Blue-Eyed Soul Performer, Alex Chilton
- 00:19:35 Four gigs in a weekend!
- 00:22:00 Scenes matter!
- 00:27:29 Brushes with Greatness
- 00:31:02 Rick Nielsen
- 00:34:45 Power Pop requires attention to nuance
- 00:38:26 Kevin-Money Questions
- Clearly defined (social) contract
- 01:03:04 Gig Gab 201 Outtro