Today, your feedback and emails send Paul and Dave down the musical wormhole to explore topics like reading music, dealing with sound reflections, and reacting to a crowd that’s not reacting to you.
Listen to your two favorite weekend warriors discuss all this and more. Press play, listen, learn a little, and enjoy the ride! Then send in your own thoughts to [email protected]!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 209 – Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- 00:01:05 Mad Haus … with a Break
- 00:03:23 The benefits of staying warm and loose
- 00:06:22 Reflection about Reflection
- 00:07:52 Corporate Gigs: It’s Not About You
- 00:15:10 Casino Gigs
- 00:17:54 SPONSOR: Bandzoogle: Built by musicians for musicians, Bandzoogle makes it easy to build a beautiful website for your music. Try for free for 30 days, then use promo code “giggab” to get 15% off your first year.
- 00:21:04 Dan-208-iPads on Stage Can be Fine
- 00:29:06 Dave-PageTurners and Music reading apps
- 00:35:50 Reading Music
- 00:38:13 GG 209 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 38:38 — 27.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | RSS | More