Is it a jam session if no music is played? What if music is discussed? Your two favorite weekend warriors say, “yes!” to these questions, and start off the episode with a jam session about setlists.
Listen as Paul and Dave talk through a few of their recent setlist choices and how they worked out. During this, of course, you’ll learn about the beauty of shared guilty pleasures. We promise, all family-friendly!
Then it’s on to a few listener questions, including one about insuring your equipment.
Have an idea to share? Send it in to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 211 – Monday, May 13, 2019
- 00:00:45 Getting your logistics together for a ticketed gig
- 00:02:02 Give it Away Now!
- 00:06:14 Setlist Serendipity
- 00:12:00 Song Selection Jam Session
- 00:20:00 Shared Guilty Pleasures
- 00:22:29 Kevin-Visible Distractions
- 00:28:55 Conversations on Stage
- 00:34:28 Talking about the meaning of songs
- 00:37:05 Kevin-Instrument Insurance
- 00:42:16 Kevin-Storing Your Cases Behind a Backdrop
- 00:46:25 Share your rider – email@example.com
- 00:51:42 Gig Gab 211