Real estate agents and musicians share a common truth: location matters. What’s your location like? What’s your scene like? Has it changed? Have you stopped recently and really evaluated what you’ve got around you? That’s what Paul and Dave do to start today’s show.
Then it’s on to listener feedback, where Dan shares some great advice for insuring your instruments and Rob encourages your two favorite weekend warriors to share their advice on vocal mics.
Lastly, are you picky? I mean, of course you are. You’re a discerning podcast listener who knows quality when you find it! But… are you picky in your band? Do you spend time dissecting the details of every venue that you play? Are you a complainer? Are you too picky? Let’s find out together, shall we? Press play and enjoy!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 212 – Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- 00:01:26 Right is Relative
- 00:06:07 What’s My Scene?
- 00:17:05 What have you Scene?
- 00:20:53 Prioritize Your Salesperson
- 00:24:04 Waxing and Waning
- 00:28:14 Dan-MusicPro Insurance
- 00:31:39 Ron-Vocal Mic for Singing Drummers
- 00:36:20 How Picky is Too Picky?
- 00:41:03 Negative Comments are Band Cancer
- 00:48:00 Sweating the Quality Details
- 00:53:00 Gig Gab 212 Outtro