But first, a fight! Well, not really, but there’s a sternly-worded discussion to be had about sitting vs. standing at your gigs.
Paul and Dave will be playing together again next week, too, so they talk a little about that, as well… with more to come next week!
All of this and more. Press play and enjoy!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 213 – Thursday, May 30, 2019
- 00:01:23 Meat-and-Potatoes Grooves with Paul and Dave!
- 00:02:20 Totes McGoat – the big ears of sidepeople
- 00:05:38 Acoustic Confidence
- 00:07:07 The String of Houserockers Guitar Players
- 00:08:00 A bad player is the genesis of Gig Gab
- 00:13:26 SPONSOR: Bandzoogle: Built by musicians for musicians, Bandzoogle makes it easy to build a beautiful website for your music. Try for free for 30 days, then use promo code “giggab” to get 15% off your first year.
- 00:16:13 The Sit vs. Stand Discussion
- 00:19:49 Check the box: From Under the Knife to Taking the Stage in One Day
- 00:23:34 Mad Haus… Who knows?
- 00:25:53 The benefits of immediate analysis
- 00:29:01 Is it worth it?
- 00:31:34 Dissecting your Dissections
- 00:33:07 Sammy Hagar
- 00:36:33 Night Ranger Know Who They Are
- 00:39:30 Paul’s Top 5 Sammy Hagar Songs
- Space Station #5
- Get on Your Bad Motor Scooter and Ride
- I’ve Done Everything For You
- Young Girl Blues
- 00:43:26 Meet your Podcasters on Wednesday!
- 00:45:27 GG 213 Outtro