Sometimes you get to go on stage with a band of musicians with whom you’ve played many times before. Sometimes you get to go on stage with musicians you’ve never met!
Both can be rewarding – and a little scary! – and it seems Paul and Dave’s bicoastal synchronicity has struck once again. Listen as your two favorite weekend warriors discuss their recent (and upcoming!) experiences with all of this.
First, some thoughts about and for the folks involved with the recent events in Gilroy, too. Stay strong, Gilroy. We know you will!
- 00:00:00 Gig Gab 220 – July 30, 2019
- 00:00:56 The benefits of a Stealthy Break
- 00:02:54 Thoughts about Gilroy Garlic Fest Shooting
- 00:09:03 The healing after trauma
- 00:14:45 Peace to Gilroy. Gilroy Strong.
- 00:15:47 Mystery Street Stroll Band
- Matt Langley will Save the Day!
- 00:22:41 The assembly of competent musicians
- 00:27:56 The confidence of a good leader
- 00:30:04 The musician’s perspective
- 00:35:42 Springsteen Playing “You Never Can Tell”
- 00:38:05 Gig Gab 220 Outtro